cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodbye and good riddance, Wind...hello Public Mobile!

donaldblair
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Ditched the gentle slow - dreadfully slow - breeze, otherwise known as Wind Mobile. How I could live in Toronto with a carrier still offering 4G is like saying I've switched from FTTN to a 36.6 dialup ISP.

The literal second I switched to PM, it was like I could breathe again.

The process was so simple, even Justin Trudeau could figure it out.

So happy to be here: real service backed by Telus' network... This is how mobile should be: no frills, just-the-facts-maam, DIY cellular service. Rock on in a free, competitive world.

Cheers!!
9 REPLIES 9

homer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

welcome! 

donaldblair
Thanks everyone - I can't remember ever getting a single "welcome" (let alone multiple of them) joining any other carrier. This rocks!

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Gotta love it when it all goes smoothly!  Welcome to PM 🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Always great to hear the best-case-scenario experiences like yours @donaldblair, welcome aboard!

I am sure PM is busy trying to make every customer experience this easy and bug-free.  

iamnopreacher
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Community is great but the PM online system sucks. Nothing works flawlessly and you have to go through headaches from changing plans to Auto payments. 

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hi @donaldblair,

Welcome to Public Mobile and our awesome Community!

Cheers,

Jeremy

Martin
Legend
Legend

Hi @donaldblair,

Considering that you posted twice about becoming a PM customer, you must REALLY enjoy being here.

As I said in the other thread, welcome to Public Mobile!

Cheers.

I'm really glad to hear your positive experience. Welcome to PM!

donaldblair
(Should add: the entire process from signup to completion of the number porting was less than 20 minutes)
Need Help? Let's chat.