cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Going straight to voicemail

Hi @Dolphin1  here is an article that might help you fix your issue (if you have an android phone)

https://www.technipages.com/fix-android-phone-call-goes-straight-to-voicemail

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

I should have asked...what happens when you call your husband ?

Highlighted
Oracle

@Dolphin1 wrote:

@will13am 

By rebooting the phone do you mean turning it off ?  I turn it off for a few minutes at least once a week.

Check both call block and forward and neither of them was on.

Yes, just turning the phone off and then on again.  Sometimes software bugs rear their ugly head and disrupt functionality when you least expect it.  If there are no obvious issues with the phone, it might be worthwhile asking a moderator to check and perhaps reset the self serve account.  I have not had issues with calling for a long time but in the early days I did have my account reset a couple of times to resolve calling issues.  

Highlighted

@LurganIeUk 

It rings and the call goes through.  Thankfully it didn't happen today.  I need to monitor this.

Highlighted

@Dolphin1

I've posted about this in the forums several times. This is an ongoing issue with public mobile, and I know 2 other people that constantly have this problem. Public mobile refuses to acknowledge this problem... there must be something that is fundamentally wrong with their network and that they're hiding. Please let me know if you ever get this solved... my hunch is that you won't

Need Help? Let's chat.