cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give me my plan or my money back

MzSexyeyez
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I waited two days now without a phone..this is b.**bleep**..
I want my plan or my money back now
I never had this problem..just becuz i didnt have sufficient funds in my account it suspended my account..now i paid..it says active..but i try making a call and i dont have enough for my plan..wtf i paid more than 236$ what is the **bleep**in joke..n no im not changing my user name until i get answers abt my service line that i paid for. Call the **bleep**ing customer service to tell me becuz im not apart of public before they made the self serve change..she doesnt have access to my account..well then somebody does and im filling a complaint cuz this is bull shyt i save the chat message with jeremey pm being ignorant n laughing in my face instead if trying to resolve the issue..so stop sendim me msgs to change my user name cuz im not n help me get my phone working or my money back!?!
10 REPLIES 10

sbreakin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
I realize it can frustrating when something goes wrong which happens with every company.
There is a be prepared thread with suggestions like having a sim for a sim for pre-paid (sure it costs $10-15 but you will likely save more than that in your first month), use your old co sim if still working, have some patience (sneaked that in there) and realize that Pm is on line only service and often has better service than dialing 1, then entering cell#, then 6...
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/BE-PREPARED/m-p/112014

Having said that I was curious if there's a way for us to block seeing thread or comments from someone.

And I looked in my profile but didn't see how to change ones screen name as thought about making mine more fun (but not in an impolite way).

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I knew @Shazia_K or one of the other MODs would clean this up quickly....

As for the username - it should be changed.

Have a great weekend peeps!

VR

Chaos_Scorpio

Thanks Shaz for helping this "azzholez" ... who needs to go back to school to spell what he is (that wasn't very nice of me ... lol. )... 

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @MzSexyeyez

Sorry about this! 

Please reboot your phone and everything should be working now. I request you to change your username, otherwise,  the community will not help you anymore and you will need to contact us by email for any account related issues. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

TheOldVR

@evanh wrote:

@TheOldVR We can tag a Mod to the post to obtain their attention. But consider they will require account information to investigate and resolve the issue, I believe sending them private message with details is a more efficient way.

Agreed..... just tryin to help as I know the MODs are very proactive when they see posts like this.

Cheers!

VR

evanh

@TheOldVR We can tag a Mod to the post to obtain their attention. But consider they will require account information to investigate and resolve the issue, I believe sending them private message with details is a more efficient way.

TheOldVR

Too much of a message for me to sort out.... are we still tagging MODs?

@Shazia_K - just in case the MOD team has not seen this yet..... happy Friday!

evanh

@MzSexyeyez We understand how frustrate it is without a functioning phone (I just port in last night, and my phone was not working too), but getting mad here probably won't get you anywhere. 

Send a private message to one of the Mod explaining the situation, and they will assist you promptly (I got my issue fixed in less than an hour this morning). 

Chill out, once this is all sorted out, you will be happy about the price and call quality you received from PM. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@MzSexyeyez, your rant is totally incoherent.  Cool the jets and stop being an Azzholez, work things out with the moderator team via private message.  Ranting in the public forum doesn't solve anything.  

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Send a msg to mod
Contact any moderator by private message to help you with the process.
In your private message the following info
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* PM SIM card number
* Detailed explanation

Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

What you do click on link the webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your problem
Thanks"
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.