Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give me a new account or I will sue telus.....class action

chef-alain
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

8 REPLIES 8

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
@chef-alain, It amazing how many in today's world say oh I am going to sue you when things don't go there way but the actual facts are only less the half percent people actually end up suing.

Griff
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@chef-alain

To get a new account you go to the BETA page, put in your email address, once you've been selected Public will notify you and send you a SIM card. 

Once you receive that SIM card you activate the account yourself at the Activation page.

The new account you activate will be on the new plans, which can be viewed here

No-one is refusing to give you another account, it should be said however that even if they were refusing to that would not be ground for a class action lawsuit. Solo Mobile, a somewhat similarly value brand focused carrier now owned by Bell no longer accepts new activations, but there is no grounds for a lawsuit.

Being as Public Mobile is a prepaid service and no contract is involved there is nothing stating that you would have unlimited access to adding future accounts, if you view the Service Agreement, you would see that "Public Mobile has the right to change any of the terms of service, including rates, without notice."

DK
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
I am wondering what is the problem as well!

Martin
Legend
Legend

Hi!

I know enough about contract law to inform you of this:
1: to be a plaintiff in a class action lawsuit, your suit has to be first certified by the court. I haven't heard of any class action lawsuits against Telus being certified.
2: Public Mobile is your carrier. It is a freestanding subsidiary of Telus. So, if you want to sue, it's PM, not Telus.   

The above was posted because the original poster made a bogus statement, and my reply was intended to explain why it was without fact.

FYI.

Moid_I
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@chef-alain Can you let us know what is going on and how can we help? 

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@chef-alain, what is your problem ?

hunnybunny

really ? my thought exactly is why?

pm is not perfect but they are at least trying. I have a telus, koodo and pm account. I couldnt port in my telus number to pm cause telus deemed it unportable lol. I am pretty mad but am not going to threaten them to get my way. This company seems to be mainly ran by a few employees( i do not envy them for the crap they have to put up with) and a bunch of us who are willing to give them a chance and work on making one awesome network.

DK
Why?
Need Help? Let's chat.