cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get in Touch with Moderator

xjeepguy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do you get in touch with a moderator ?  I opened a ticket and was messaging back and forth and suddenly they disappeared  . My SIM unregistered itself this morning  and after digging around myself , looks like someone hacked my phone or SIM . The SIM and phone number has been  changed in my account . How does that happen anyways ?  How do you get this fixed if the guy helping vanishes ? 

Thanks for any helps 

16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

@xjeepguy : Yup. I added on to my previous post before you posted.

xjeepguy

This post is from October of last year . It was all settled back then . 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@xjeepguy : lol yes...but that's not the solution to _your_ thread 🙂 Marking a post as the solution doesn't "close" the thread like some other forums do. It just indicates that the post is the answer to the question posed by the OP. Giving oneself the solution is frowned upon around here too. Especially if it's not even a solution.

Edit: And he did make his own thread. But it's the side effect of tacking on to someone else's thread with ones own question. The OP might get notifications from here depending on their settings. It's pretty common for newbs to just find a relevant thread and post in it.

xjeepguy

Craig , You should start a new post 🙂 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CraigMcI : You need to contact them. They don't just come running. Click on the cartoon quote bubble in the lower right and muddle your way through the stupid chatbot to get to be able to submit a ticket.

In the meantime, what's the problem? Maybe we can help you here.

CraigMcI
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can I have a Mod message me please! 

xjeepguy

Those communications came after opening  a ticket so I sure hope so .  Staff has dealt with my issue . For serious security breaches , like what occurred with me , there should be an available telephone number to call , imo . 

Thanks 

Are you sure it was a moderator 

Start new message here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Youmust change the password and security questions, misspell your name too

Did moderaser have mod by their name?

Suspend your account and contact them hopefully they will be able to reverse all the changes 

xjeepguy

I was replying to his messages . 

@xjeepguy wrote:

Ok , this was 7 hours ago , right in the middle of helping me , he just stopped messaging me so was a bit odd. 

See what tomorrow brings . Thanks all 

There could have been others he was answering too. Maybe, the shift was over. No one person works 24 hours in a day.  Were you sending messages to the name of the moderator or to Moderator_Team? If you send messages to only one moderator, the other might not look at it, though I believe that all moderators have access to any other moderator's messages.

xjeepguy

Ok , this was 7 hours ago , right in the middle of helping me , he just stopped messaging me so was a bit odd. 

See what tomorrow brings . Thanks all 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@xjeepguy wrote:

Yeah this is odd because i did just as you said and no one is replying anymore. Its been hours now . 

Wait for tomorrow.  No moderator is online at the moment(Saturday 9:05pm MT)

@xjeepguy wrote:

Yeah this is odd because i did just as you said and no one is replying anymore. Its been hours now . 

Replies aren't instant. There are others that need to get answered too and reply time will be longer if they're busy.  They say up to 48 hours.

xjeepguy

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@xjeepguy what you can do is change your passwords right away and put your phone in lost/stolen mode in your self serve account

if you really want you can purchase a sim card and switch it in your self serve

lost_stolen.jpeg

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@xjeepguy wrote:

How do you get in touch with a moderator ?  I opened a ticket and was messaging back and forth and suddenly they disappeared  . My SIM unregistered itself this morning  and after digging around myself , looks like someone hacked my phone or SIM . The SIM and phone number has been  changed in my account . How does that happen anyways ?  How do you get this fixed if the guy helping vanishes ? 

Thanks for any helps 

Go into your private messages and reply. The moderator doesn't vanish as there are many modeartors. Send the message to Moderator_Team so that the the next free moderator will answer.

Need Help? Let's chat.