cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garbage service

KevinGrant77
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone has been in search mode 90 percent of the time since I joined public mobile on nov 20 and have put out emails to help and no response.

8 REPLIES 8

jlarocque96
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I would try another sim card. If that doesn't work it is most likely a bad service area for Telus towers or its your phone.

Chat bubble is all we got with PM. Enjoy the cheaper prices due to lower overhead.

Tob1onone
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Transfer your sim  card to a known working phone .If you have the same trouble then it's the SIM card ,if not then its the phone .Good luck

@Spudster wrote:

or... garbage phone

(no offense to the phone, of course)

🤣🤣🤣

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

no reply.  probably problem solved?  😀

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You need to submit a ticket to a moderator for customer service.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

or... garbage phone

(no offense to the phone, of course)

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

What is the make and model of your phone?

Who did you email? As support is all done online through these forums. Then the ones that work for Public Mobile are the moderators and there only two ways to reach them.

Simon.JPG

 2 or via private message at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@KevinGrant77 wrote:

My phone has been in search mode 90 percent of the time since I joined public mobile on nov 20 and have put out emails to help and no response.

Public Mobile doesn't have a customer service e-mail address. Where are you sending these messages to?  

If you need to reach customer service, please open ticket by going to:  https://publicmobile/chatbot

As to your phone constantly searching for service, if it connects to the network some of the time, this isn't likely to be a compatibility issue.  If you have another compatible phone, can you check to see if that one is any better?  It's possible that you're in a weak signal area.

Need Help? Let's chat.