cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Future Changes/Features/Releases On PM?

kutzki
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Lol I continuously get email notifications for the new rate plan thread which appears to be causing many current PM members (Including myself) issues. Next time you do something like this PM, might I suggest possibly changing the policy from simply releasing new features/rates/etc. to beta testing said changes to service so they don't glitch the ridiculous amount these rate changes have been. That way I don't need to deal with 25 email notifications. Lol seems like a lot of people are having issues. This is completely on you PM. Next time, maybe have a team of beta testers, and use actual PM customers to test new features and such, so this doesn't happen again and you can avoid problems such as this in the future. Lol I know you're not in beta but neither is Google Chrome, or Windows, or Android but they still all use Beta Testers for their products. Suggest you possibly do the same? Lol just offer some PM credit for our time, like $25 towards our next bill for helping you out. Honestly don't need more than 25 people plus with all the new customers you seem to be getting that shouldn't be too difficult to afford. Love your service but I feel like this would be a real simple way to help make your service/website run a LOT smoother.

1 REPLY 1

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Agree and suggest you create a new idea in Public Lab; that's the only area PM techs review.

If you want to stop email notifications for any topic you will find Unsubscribe under Topic Options.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.