cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: From Telus: Did it solve your problem?

Sorry for confusion...I was inquiring whether you were trying to resolve your lack of everything with the mod_squad? 

Sorry for the confusion...I was being curious about from whom you were attempting to achieve you goal of actually being able to use your phone? 🤔😉😅

Highlighted

That is what I did...🤔 The perhaps more mature sibling, Koodo, who actually have people with whom to have a conversation, gave me the heads up to NOT settle up with them until the PM plan kicked into action. 

Of course, the implication for 13 days of SIM card switching meant paying for both TELUS services...

Wondering if perhaps this imposed wait time is part of yet another twisted sister business scheme/ model... double payment? 🤔

Highlighted

To be completely honest, PM mobile has one of the best celluar prices in Canada but I agree that it is still too high. Prior to joining PM, I was a long term Telus customer paying $60 for their 10GB plan. What pushed me to find a new carrier is when they decided to raise my plan to $70. This when I found out about PM. The Telus loyalty department for celluar service is a joke. The offers they gave me to stay was not worth considering, However, if any of you are on their home services, you can talk to their loyalty department to get great discounts.  I have been basically getting 50% off the services for more than 5+ years just by calling them to extend the discounts. But last year they made me sign a 2 year contract to get the best deal. Overall it;s still better than paying full price..