cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freedom has 1.5GB for only $19, please rethink your pricing Public Mobile!

yangmymoon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I saw Freedom's ad about having 1.5GB for only $19 for 12 months and $24 after. Public Mobile is not competitive anymore. Using PM for 1+ year. Basically satisfied. Don't want to change provider but...

4 REPLIES 4

@yangmymoon wrote:

I saw Freedom's ad about having 1.5GB for only $19 for 12 months and $24 after. Public Mobile is not competitive anymore. Using PM for 1+ year. Basically satisfied. Don't want to change provider but...

I don't beleive that say that the plan price is $19 for the first 12 months is going to get anywhere as this is temporary pricing. I see it as far more likely that the amount of data included in the $25 Public Mobile plan would be adjusted.  As to how likely Public Mobile, would be do that, I see this as possbibly being more in the control of Freedom than it is Public. I stil see it as Public not needing to match Freedom completely because of network differences. When Freedom gets the network closer to being on par with the Telus network reliability wise, then I can see some plan matching. Companies would also often rather offer more for the same price than to lower the price.

@gblackma ok, I see. Well, yes, it is a quite good deal, but in the long run, PM is better. + don't know what PM will figure out with plans in the future @yangmymoon 

@Staliger It's in their prepaid section normally $24 but running a $5 off and 500 meg with autopay promo, bringing it down to $19.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@yangmymoon Where did you see that? Official site has a plan with 1gb (incluing 500 mb extra for 24months) for $25.

Need Help? Let's chat.