cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freedom Mobile Sale

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Freedom Mobile has another weekend sale.  I hope to see some Public Mobile sales soon. 🙂

36 REPLIES 36

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@MEU_21 wrote:

I can confirm that the 25% F&F will NOT work on the discounted plan, which they actually refer to as "Everywhere50". Hence, the fine print working against you. Still, it is sub $45. Better option may be to go for the Everywhere49 and just loose out on the 1GB away.

I believe is $59 or $40 minus 25% 

Wonder_why

@guinness22 wrote:
Freedom is a bit hit and miss in city and in outer limits

Yes before, now there LTE are good, by end of year will even better, I am testing there netwrok now

guinness22
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Freedom is a bit hit and miss in city and in outer limits

and i was at fan expo yesterday Man Surprised

Wonder_why

@umarzee wrote:
Can someone pls confirm if the 25% f&f code works with 50 promo plan. In conditions it says everywhere 49 and 59 plans only.

Check out the forum 

Everywhere 59 plan is only $37 with free SIM
Must be new number & new client

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php/1900177-Forget-Flash-Sales-A-Better-Offer

Michael77
Freedom Mobile is doing well. Ever since the one day PM promotion, FM has been discounting their plans. I noticed that the FM stores are extremely busy compared to Koodo and the other carriers. PM pushed FM into a corner and FM came out swinging. FM is now stealing customers away from the other carriers.

https://mobilesyrup.com/2017/06/28/freedom-mobile-subscribers-shaw-q3-2017/

Michael77
@MEU_21,

If you go with the $49 plan, you will also lose the extra 2 gigs at full speed. So instead of 8 gigs it will be 6 gigs. But you will get a nice discount on the $49 plan ($36.75 before taxes).

Well the LTE network is offically everywhere in Ontario. Now waiting for the new spectrums to be added 

MEU_21
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I can confirm that the 25% F&F will NOT work on the discounted plan, which they actually refer to as "Everywhere50". Hence, the fine print working against you. Still, it is sub $45. Better option may be to go for the Everywhere49 and just loose out on the 1GB away.

Michael77
@umarzee,

I believe the discount is on $49 or $59. It's not on the discounted price. I was hoping it would be on the $50 promo plan but it is not. The discount is for life. It is still a better than paying the full price and you are still paying less than the $50 promo plan.

umarzee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Can someone pls confirm if the 25% f&f code works with 50 promo plan. In conditions it says everywhere 49 and 59 plans only.

Wonder_why

@MoreYummy wrote:

@Wonder_why  Do you have anymore code?

Not at the moment sorry

@Wonder_why  Do you have anymore code?

Wonder_why

@Michael77 wrote:
Thank you! 🙂

You very wecome bud Smiley Happy

Michael77
Thank you! 🙂

Wonder_why

@Michael77 wrote:
@Wonder_why,

Sure, if you can get a code for me that would be great. I would like to use it this weekend because of the $50 deal. Thank you! 🙂

At $50-$12.50 (25%)= $37.50 plus tax.

@Michael77 pm you bud

Michael77
@Wonder_why,

Sure, if you can get a code for me that would be great. I would like to use it this weekend because of the $50 deal. Thank you! 🙂

At $50-$12.50 (25%)= $37.50 plus tax.

Wonder_why

@Mana wrote:

I think sometimes people just overpay for the features that they would never use or would use once in a while. 

In a long run its more expensive to keep paying for these features every month. It's cheaper to just pay for a add on when you need it, for example for US travel. 

@Mana now with PM no more less for less, take a look at what PM are offering, the phone comapny have no phone number and no store, with FM F&F codes all the works for $43.33 would you mind having it Cat Happy

Wonder_why

@Michael77 wrote:
@MEU_21,

How did you get the FM plan for under $45?

@Michael77 59 minus 35% F&F codes 38.35 plus tax 43.33, got some change Cat Happy

Wonder_why

@Michael77 I got it through a friend, do you need one ? I thinks F&F code is over last day was August 31st but I can try and ask 25% discount code

MEU_21

Some F&F codes are emailed out to old account holders @25% off. As for me, the plan is on sale this weekend for $50, minus share credits under the old account.

Michael77
Thanks. 🙂

canucks4life

@Michael77 wrote:
@Wonder_why,

I've read a lot about the f&f code. How do you get one?

I think you need to get one from a Freedom/Shaw employee however from what I've seen on redit they expired Aug 31st.

Mana
Mayor / Maire

I think sometimes people just overpay for the features that they would never use or would use once in a while. 

In a long run its more expensive to keep paying for these features every month. It's cheaper to just pay for a add on when you need it, for example for US travel. 

Michael77
@Wonder_why,

I've read a lot about the f&f code. How do you get one?

Michael77
@MEU_21,

How did you get the FM plan for under $45?

MEU_21

I couldn't resist any longer. FM is strong in our area, so coverage was not an issue. Managed to get the Everywhere59 for sub $45. Can't go wrong at <$45 for an unlimited North America/Hawaii/Puerto Rico Talk and Text plan + 1GB.

canucks4life

Yeah from what I've seen online Freedom is still working out Band 66 LTE redundancy issues especially for 3rd party BYOP devices like my OnePlus5...I'll stick with a tried & true network for now.

@Wonder_why wrote:

@canucks4life wrote:

$50 everywhere promo is very tempting 8GB plus includes some US/Canada roaming 1GB.

I pick up on Thursday with F&F code Cat Happy paid $38.35 not bad compare to when was 3G , will improved more by the end of the year Screenshot_20170901-112907.pngScreenshot_20170901-065620.png

These are crazy fast speed test results.  However, this is only possible with good reception and no congestion.  This is unfortunately am Achilles heel that freedom has yet to solve.  BTW, support the devs, get rid of the hideous ads.  

Wonder_why

@canucks4life wrote:

$50 everywhere promo is very tempting 8GB plus includes some US/Canada roaming 1GB.

I pick up on Thursday with F&F code Cat Happy paid $38.35 not bad compare to when was 3G , will improved more by the end of the year Screenshot_20170901-112907.pngScreenshot_20170901-065620.png

Need Help? Let's chat.