cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Freedom Mobile Sale

Freedom Mobile has another weekend sale.  I hope to see some Public Mobile sales soon. 🙂

Accepted Solutions
Michael77

Re: Freedom Mobile Sale

@Wonder_why,

I've read a lot about the f&f code. How do you get one?

View solution in original post

All Replies
mimmo
Oracle

Fingers crossed, but not sure anything will happen until the current promos end.
WearySky

I'm not holding my breath.  Seems like PM and Freedom have reached some sort of agreement to stop poaching from each other with really good deals for consumers, sadly. 😛

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

Freedom just having promos every weekend. Making a big push. I like it
Michael77

That would be sad if the PM promos are over. 😞

canucks4life
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

$50 everywhere promo is very tempting 8GB plus includes some US/Canada roaming 1GB.

WearySky

I'd love to see Freedom get more customers, and hence more money coming in so that they can improve their network further... Because more competition is almost always a good thing.  Except here in Canada where the carriers seem to have a nice little oligopoly set up to keep prices fixed and constantly increasing.

Wonder_why

@canucks4life wrote:

$50 everywhere promo is very tempting 8GB plus includes some US/Canada roaming 1GB.

I pick up on Thursday with F&F code Cat Happy paid $38.35 not bad compare to when was 3G , will improved more by the end of the year Screenshot_20170901-112907.pngScreenshot_20170901-065620.png

will13am
Oracle

@Wonder_why wrote:

@canucks4life wrote:

I pick up on Thursday with F&F code Cat Happy paid $38.35 not bad compare to when was 3G , will improved more by the end of the year Screenshot_20170901-112907.pngScreenshot_20170901-065620.png

These are crazy fast speed test results.  However, this is only possible with good reception and no congestion.  This is unfortunately am Achilles heel that freedom has yet to solve.  BTW, support the devs, get rid of the hideous ads.  

canucks4life

Yeah from what I've seen online Freedom is still working out Band 66 LTE redundancy issues especially for 3rd party BYOP devices like my OnePlus5...I'll stick with a tried & true network for now.

Need Help? Let's chat.