cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freedom Mobile Customer plan with Public Mobile

sooriyar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It has been very difficult to transfer the number from Freedom mobile to Public mobile. I was getting an error message. I had to register without transferring the number. Then, I was able to port the number. However, I am not able to text or use data because I don't have the plan set up properly. Public already charged 135 dollars. I am getting fed up because it takes long time to fix this. I can't text or use data. 

3 REPLIES 3

pulp74
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Yes I can imagine. Just be patient I am sure they will address your issues shortly. They just busy with a lot of issues due to Freedom Mobile promotion but they will come back to you in waiting order and you will be smiling again 😀

sooriyar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Already have send a private text message. Simon came back and asked for Freedom Mobile account number on Saturday. I have send him and others private message. I have not received any response.  You know how it is without message and text plan. My days seem like longer!

pulp74
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Sorry to hear about your troubles. Your best bet would be to send a private message to one of the moderators and they will be happy to assist you. Please include in that private message your SIM card number and your phone number. Be patient and believe me after all your issues will be fixed you won't regret porting from Freedom Mobile as Public Mobile offer much better reception and coverage. Good luck!
Need Help? Let's chat.