cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: Fraud Alert! Why was my Thread deleted!

PM is prepaid.  So, you absolutely never get a bill to pay after the month or 90 days.  You pay on day 1, before your service starts.  Lets say your chargeback happened around 20 or 40 days into your 90-day plan.  Thats the number of days of service that you bought from PM and then didn't pay.  So you most certainly got to use the service while the chargeback took away the funds from PM.  

I don't see why they would stop you from dropping off the cheque at the address.  That could always be an option.  Instead of the mail or courier person, you go hand deliver... it makes no difference to PM.  

Would @Mary_M please comment or reach out to @osama11 via a private message please?  

Hopefully there is some progress on this issue.  

@osama11 wrote:
Yes there was a chargeback, but I am willing to pay with so many ways, I just didn't want to mail the cheque I knew this kind of issue would come. I'm not even sure if I got to use the service, cuz it wasn't even time to pay again. All I want is there to be no mail system, it's been so long now. I really need the line working. I even told them let me drive up there. I'm willing to drop another cheque to them. I need this working. I'm really frustrated. I'm willing to pay my credit card man. I have other accounts with them but they don't even take that into consideration. I can pay using my other accounts. And take can take the extra money from there. There are so many reasons this is getting to me. What do you want me to do. I can't wait anymore. I just want the number out ported or working

osama11
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Finally one MOD who knows how to take care of things, Bladimir R. is the person who let me log in to the account and I made the payment. It was so simple, not sure why I even send the cheque. Just made the payment right now. The service is working. It was simple as 1 2 3 steps for Bladimir R. Thank you so much Bladimir R. I really appriceate it. So happy right now. Not sure what is going on with the cheque but at the moment i can careless. Once again thank you Bladimir R. you're the best. Also Thank you all the other mods who were trying to help me here and not giving up on me. I am really sorry but I know I have been a jerk and a negative person but I didn't know what else to do. I just want to thank you all so much for helping me out in this matter. Thank you so much everybody who made comments on this thread, also for not giving up on me. Thank you all 🙂 forgive me if I hurt anybody. 

Wafik
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@osama11 glad to hear that they were able to resolve your issue for you.

As an FYI, assuming you sent a Bank Draft to PM, since you have now paid them you can eventually get your bank to reverse that Bank Draft so you can get the funds back.  The process varies depending on your bank so make sure to contact them.  You will want to make sure with PM that they do not go ahead and cash the cheque when they get it as you are held responsible.

Just wanted to give you the heads up.

Rockdaddy22

The bank draft was for services already used. The mod probably let you load new funds to the account because they received the draft for the previous service you already used.

@osama11
Rockdaddy22

Willing to pay in so many ways lol Do you really not understand why they required the draft? Why would they accept a form of payment that you could later reverse as you've proven your willing to do. I think you thought you'd get away with the chargeback, but you got caught. I'm sorry, chargebacks don't happen by accident.
Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@osama11,

Good to see your service up and running again.

imm1304

When you say that this mod knows how to take care of you, it implies that somehow a mod previously tried to scam you.  Please stop blaming the awesome mods who are always trying their best to help.  Your specific issue was beyond the mods' reach.  Each company has a separate equivalent of "loss prevention" department which takes over in these unusual circumstances to recover the money.  They have different set of specific policies that they want the customer to follow to ensure no futher loss occurs for PM.  

So, for the record, no one tried to scam you.  All the mods that you talked to have tried to help you.  Your account was flagged and I believe @Mary_M provided an excellent and clear explanation of exactly how and why the specific words were used to convey the status of your account earlier.  It was an unusual and rare situation and the mod read out what showed on the system at the time.  

Please don't try to cancel the certified cheque you sent to PM.  Talk to PM first if you think it needs to be refunded because you made the payment now.  

It could be as @Rockdaddy22 said, that the cheque covered for the amount owed and the payment you made today in selfserve is for the next 90-day cycle.  So please clarify this first with the mods.  Its usually common practice for companies to return the cheque if its not needed.  Then you can take that cheque back to the bank and get it cancelled... this would be the ideal way of cancelling, if needed.   

Enjoy the restored services and wish you a smooth experience going forward.  

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hey @osama11,

Just wanted to clarify that our payment department did finally receive your cheque and they unblocked your account. That's the only reason why my colleague Bladimir was able to give you access back to your self-serve account 🙂 

Happy to know things are finally resolved!

Marie

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*
Rockdaddy22

Seemed very simple to me. And no there is no way to reverse the cheque, that's why they made you pay that way.
imm1304

Agree with @Rockdaddy22, and thats why I said do not try to cancel the cheque without actually having the cheque in your possession.  You will be required to swear that its lost under penalty of perjury.  And even then, cancellation only takes place if the check wasn't cashed by the recipient.  

Valid payee, in this case PM, can not be stopped from cashing that check.. tahts why it was requested in the first place.  

Need Help? Let's chat.