cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Fraud Alert! Why was my Thread deleted!

Just make a new account and start all over again unless you have the 12gb 3 month plan for $40. This is a super small company with very little customer service, so their request is very reasonable based on this fact. If you want to be able to have these issues resolved quickly and easily, I suggest you switch to rogers, bell or Telus. They wouldn't make you send a certified cheque to them in the mail. I wasn't aware that PM couldn't respond to the chargeback and provide evidence that the service was provided. 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thank you Ndesai for supporting me I feel at ease. It's 2017 I should be able to make payment online. Thru Bank if anything why draft, and why mail it in, what if they don't get it. I am so lost here. Thank you Ndesai for supporting me once again. keeping my hopes up 

I am happy with their service, I have 5 lines in total with them and I take care of all the problems for my family numbers. Yes I do have the 40 dollar a month with 12 gb plan, so I will be losing that, it;s just so fishy they are saying only way to get it back is draft or cheque. Why not visa or thru bank I hate mailing, come pick it up from my house if you guys want a draft or a cheque. I have 5 lines. I can wait let's see what they want me to do but I am not sending a cheque to Ashley. 

Now I am wondering if I can out port this number, I have a public mobile sim card, I was wondering if I can out port it to a new account, I just want my number back. It's so frustrating what is going on. I will wait and see if I can go back into the account and make the payment. 

I am happy to pay all the money I owe. I am not running away, I am here, I will pay but please do not ask for a cheque for Ashley. I will pay I am willing to pay VISA, MasterCard, or thru Bank Account, E- tranfer, email money but not mailing anything, THE BEST I Can do is UBER the draft to you guys, will the uber guy see anyone there to drop of the cheque. Please Confirm thanks

You cannot port out a number of an account that is suspended as far as I know. 

I agree mailing a cert cheque is ridiculous. What kind of operation is PM running here. Sounds like a home business. Even though, I may not believe everything OP stated, I am sure there may be situations where something happens with credit card and charges get reversed. PM's solution though is pretty bad. 

Oracle

@osama11, ok the cheque would not be for @Ashley_T.  Marie_Helene, has already stated that this is the process.  Ashley is not committing FRAUD as you state.  I am really sorry you are experiencing these issues, but your statements about Ashley are very close to defamation.

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Oracle

You cannot port out your number to another PM account, nor to another carrier, until the account is active.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. Je ne suis pas un moderateur.

Jut mail the dam check. It's probably written to payable to public mobile so Ashley the mod can't personally cash it in.

Another mod even chimed in on the solution yet the OP is so fixated with Ashley it's quite puzzling.

Why is it so hard for the OP to send a cheque?

Yes we are in 2017 but we still use cheques in a lot of businesses, that's one way of how money gets around. You don't see Ford paying their suppliers thru a corporate credit card to their suppliers but rather a certified cheque b/c that's how it works.

On an unrelated note does anyone notice the OP has 2 different username handles all replying to the same post??

Are they even the same people or a troll created a separate account to jerk us around??

Osama11 and osama12
Oracle

@osama11 or are you @osama12? Anyway, it appears you must pay with a method than CANNOT be reversed. The easiest, if you have no chequing account, would be to get a money order at your bank payable to "Public Mobile, a division of Telus Communications Company, for account # ******** ". 

What a mess! Good luck!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. Je ne suis pas un moderateur.
Need Help? Let's chat.