cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Abuse

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

Are there any measures in place to detect abuse/ fraud in the forums.

For example someone creating a new account 3 hours ago, just to give bravos to themselves?

This account created 3 hours ago but has given 96 bravos to another specific person, going back to posts as far back as 3 weeks ago????

image1.jpg

Are we allowed to call out people? if not a mod can amend my post, but this is shady and not cool.

66 REPLIES 66

I think it will be Jeremy that looks into this but I am sure Shazia will pass it on to him

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

dohadotahmed
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
I am requesting @Shazia_K please take the necessary actions please.

I have to agree that I would think this is abuse as well.  My wife is also on here and I think she may have(probably) bravo'd others more then me LOL.   The thing is your wife has searched out just your posts and bravo'd them and given out 5 others to 5 different members?

To me this isn't right it is things like this that will have the community rewards eliminated.

There was a case of this last week that a few of us caught onto and contacted the Mods and it is being dealt with.  I am sure they will look into this as well.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@dohadotahmed even if it was a wife or other family member I do agree with OP it is an abuse of sort

There have been a few cases of this happening & a few Public Ideas about limit new account bravo rights

Assuming it was legit, one would ask why you didn't bravo any of wife's posts or why anyone would waste the time to go back bravo-ing every single post you made (& for what purpose?)

If it is your wife thats great, but still looks all kinds of shady, thats all im saying.

dohadotahmed
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Hi @CaNuCk07
It's my wife and she is giving me the bravos. If you really suspect you should pm me or you should private message a mod who can look into this. This is a o public place and you shouldn't say about anything that's not true. I am really offended about your misbehaviour by accusing me and seeking immediate help from a moderator please.
Need Help? Let's chat.