cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot to enter friend referral code!

Lubnaali31
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello dear Community,

I forgot to enter my friend referral code, when I signed up. I had a hard time sign up, and almost try may be 10 time to sign up, at the end the page would just disappear, and I had to start all over again. The time it worked, I realize that I didn’t enter my friend referral code. Can someone please guide me, how can I still provide her referral?

12 REPLIES 12

@Lubnaali31 wrote:

Sorry about that! I didn’t realize that the solution was applied to only one post. I thought it was applied to my whole post. I will make sure about this next time. Thank you for letting me know. 

Solutions are a way to thank one specific person for providing the correct answer. it also acts a bookmark so that others can easily see the answer to the original question.

Lubnaali31

Sorry about that! I didn’t realize that the solution was applied to only one post. I thought it was applied to my whole post. I will make sure about this next time. Thank you for letting me know. 

@Lubnaali31 wrote:

Ok, Great!! thank you. I will try that!

Please do not assign solutions to yourself. It's not fair to the others who have helped you.

Lubnaali31

Thank you very much!!

this issue has got resolved.

Lubnaali31

Ok, Great!! thank you. I will try that!

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Lubnaali31 if you contact mods and provide them the code, they can apply it for your account. Both, you and your friend will get rewards.

@Lubnaali31 wrote:

Simon is just providing me the link for referral friend, please guide me how can I open the ticket?

contact a moderator for assistance to   click on the ? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator mention account issues rewards not applied     check the envelope top right corner for a reply response time is 2 to 48 hours

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lubnaali31 wrote:

Simon is just providing me the link for referral friend, please guide me how can I open the ticket?

I hate that thing.

They say it takes longer but click on the little envelope top right and click on new message and type in moderator_team and type a private message to them.

Lubnaali31

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Lubnaali31 wrote:

Hello dear Community,

I forgot to enter my friend referral code, when I signed up. I had a hard time sign up, and almost try may be 10 time to sign up, at the end the page would just disappear, and I had to start all over again. The time it worked, I realize that I didn’t enter my friend referral code. Can someone please guide me, how can I still provide her referral?

@Lubnaali31 contact a moderator for assistance click on the ? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator mention forgot referral      check the envelope top right corner for a reply response time is 2 to 48 hours

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Contact a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lubnaali31 

You'll need to contact the moderators. Click on Get Help up top and muddle your way through the chatbot to get to submitting a ticket or sending a private message.

Need Help? Let's chat.