cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: For existing customers: How to switch to the new $40 4Gb/month plan (with pictures)

@Rockdaddy22

This is what my account look like right now what do you suggest?

acc.jpg

Re: For existing customers: How to switch to the new $40 4Gb/month plan (with pictures)

Mine is the same.

$120 went in yesterday, via Auto-renew to my VISA, and now nothing is in my account, and no cell service.

hopefully @Shazia_K can help us soon..

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: How to switch to the new $40 4Gb/month plan for existing customers (with pictures)

my plan didn't switch on renewal, could someone please help.

Re: How to switch to the new $40 4Gb/month plan for existing customers (with pictures)

do you still get cell service?

I'm starting to get used to no cell service. No one from work can reach me. It's great.
Retraité / Retired

@morphine

Sorry about that! Smiley Embarassed

Can you reboot your phone please? you should be back in business 😉

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

I think I'm back in service. Thanks!
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@morphine back to work? oh no!  😉

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Yes it's bitter sweet....
Need Help? Let's chat.