cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: For existing customers: How to switch to the new $40 4Gb/month plan (with pictures)

I have the same issue. Queued the new plan on next renewal and it kept my old plan.

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: For existing customers: How to switch to the new $40 4Gb/month plan (with pictures)

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My new plan should have renewed to new plan effective today November 10th but it got renewed to my old plan.

I am suppose to get this plan
Plan i would like to have:
90-day pass
$120 per 90 Days

This plan includes: -
- Unlimited Provincial Talk
- Unlimited International Text
- 12GB Data
- Fall 2016 Promo

Can a mod help do the switch over. Seems lots having same issue. I also sent not email hopefully this can be fixed soon.
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Attention If you are one of the lucky ones that are having trouble switch over to the new plan.

Please send a private message to one (not all just one) of the community moderators (

) with your phone number and the plan you tried to switch to, they will get you sorted.

Remember patient is a virtue.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

Highlighted

Has your service been interrupted?
Highlighted

Unless service is interrupted I'd let the mods deal with more pressing issues for now, for the good of the PM community. These are simple fixes, why not just wait until after the promo. If service is interrupted, than of course that's a major issue that needs to be solved ASAP.
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My service is interrupted and I don't see any mods online. I sent @Saray_O a message 6 hours ago though, but haven't heard back.

Highlighted

Unfortunately it could take a couple days to hear back at the moment. It's crazy busy due to the popularity of this new fall promo.
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I currently have my plan scheduled to switch over about a month from now as detailed in the OP.

Based on the messages in this thread, it looks like it's safe to assume that the automatic plan switching is 100% broken. Why even offer it as a feature, then?

Is there any way we can give a heads up to Public Mobile so that they can manually apply the plan switch before it fails on us instead of afterward? I don't look forward to being without service around renewal time.

Highlighted

You won't be without service, if you are just top up and that's it. These problems will be simple fixes one things settle down around here. I've had the mods switch several plans for me and my family in the past, no problem.
Need Help? Let's chat.