cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: For existing customers: How to switch to the new $40 4Gb/month plan (with pictures)

@bulbamuffin private message a moderator, but don't expect a speedy resolution.  I am at 4 days without service.

Highlighted

Re: For existing customers: How to switch to the new $40 4Gb/month plan (with pictures)

I got mine fixed within 2 days of PMing mod. Thanks!

Highlighted

I am on day six of no service (also six days since PMing a MOD) 

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Retraité / Retired

@pamorin

sorry for the long wait 😞 please reboot your phone and everything should be functional. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You're amazing 😉 Ok, start work at 11:00. Has a good rest Shaz, thanks for the great work today.
Highlighted

Wow, it looks like it is working now. I had almost given up all hope. 

Highlighted

Never give up, ok 1 minute until work lol
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Shazia_K Any chance you can look at your PM's that are over a week old?? 

Highlighted

You should sent a new one to Shaz now. Include all info
Account number with previous provider
Sim number
Phone number you want to port
Any other pertinent info
Need Help? Let's chat.