cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: For existing customers: How to switch to the new $40 4Gb/month plan (with pictures)

Well what had to happen, happened.  Grand Fathered plan expired and switch to new plan didn't happen.  Can't pick a new plan because you can only switch on the next renewal date.  Account is suspended, so no next renewal date.  Can't re-activate my previous plan.  I have plenty of money in my account and it is even on autopay

I understand wanting to streamline service but you need to put the tools in place and make sure they work. Not giving us access to the call center to get a speedy resolution is just icying on the cake. Forcing us to go through the forums Mods who have way to much on there plate right now because of these problems is just bad service. 

Bad service even when it is cheap, is never acceptable. 

Tags (2)
Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: For existing customers: How to switch to the new $40 4Gb/month plan (with pictures)

I guess your old plan cost more than the new plan? If that's the case you should be able to top it up to get it working.
Highlighted

Nobody's forcing you you to do anything. PM doesn't have call centers for new clients, that's why it's cheap. Of course the system needs work, I hate these bugs 🐜 with a passion 😡
Highlighted

Well this morning I decided that since the plan did not actually change, that I still had access to the call center. and I did call.  I had to do some convincing but got to talk to somebody and they did fix the issue. Money was taken out of my account, the plan is now showing in the portal as of 6 hours ago.  

Phone is still not working after many reboots, no data, no voice, no sms.  nada. 

the plan is showing this exactly:  

Pick & Pay 
  • This plan includes: -
  • - 12GB Data
  • - Expired
  • - Unlimited International Text
  • - Unlimited Provincial Talk

is the -Expired of any concern?

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@pamorin I think the "expired" line is for the promo discount

Highlighted

@pamorin. Tada.. I am 2 days ahead of you. Went through the same process. Cool Tip "Now u can't even call Call center". No Service now. At the mercy of the Mods now. Will let you know when mine gets fixed.

Highlighted

I would hope everyone knows we don't have access to a call center.
Highlighted

@publicbond 2 days?  This is just shameful.  

Highlighted

@pamorin , yah. But due to the backlog of issues with this new promo, there are people without service for 7-8 days. Hopefully with the Mods working hard, we may not have to wait that long and the queue gets clear faster.  In our case, it should be a simple job as we were already on the public n/w so no porting issues or pending with another service provider issues. 

Been on Public n/w for more than 2 years and never had an issue until now. Hope the same remains true once I get my Service back up. 

Just giving  a high five and Thanks to the mods for working over during this busy period. 

@Mary_M @Shazia_K @Saray_O @Danny_M @Jeremy_M 

Highlighted

So I set it to change on next renewal date.....but it didn't change. Anyknow know what to do in this case? I don't even seen the box anymore Smiley Sad

Need Help? Let's chat.