cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Flash Sale. Limited Time.

@dabr 

It appears these are completely unadvertised promos that are not even sent out as a deal alert. I learned about it on RFD just as someone ( @fdrcamb519 ?) posted about it on the community. It's kind of a weird way to drive business by whether you luck out and see it and sign up with your email. I mean its good because it gives you the ability to get sent/order a sim card first but if you dont know to sign up ahead of time you dont get the promo. Where as before you could be out of the loop but luck into the promo by activating during the promotional period.

This is just creating more confusion and customers feeling cheated out of a promo. Perhaps @Tiana_V  will look into these type of flash sales to be sent out on deal alert emails so we could just say you had to be signed up for deal alerts to get it.....the current way is well......stupid. Secret promos that even the community is left in the dark.....thats bad marketing plain and simple.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Flash Sale. Limited Time.

@darlicious wrote:

@dabr 

It appears these are completely unadvertised promos that are not even sent out as a deal alert. I learned about it on RFD just as someone ( @fdrcamb519 ?) posted about it on the community. It's kind of a weird way to drive business by whether you luck out and see it and sign up with your email. I mean its good because it gives you the ability to get sent/order a sim card first but if you dont know to sign up ahead of time you dont get the promo. Where as before you could be out of the loop but luck into the promo by activating during the promotional period.

This is just creating more confusion and customers feeling cheated out of a promo. Perhaps @Tiana_V  will look into these type of flash sales to be sent out on deal alert emails so we could just say you had to be signed up for deal alerts to get it.....the current way is well......stupid. Secret promos that even the community is left in the dark.....thats bad marketing plain and simple.

@darlicious   Yes I agree it's not the greatest way to keep potential and current customers informed especially as PM decided not to make an Announcement with this promo as they normally do.  However, I noticed that later in the day it appeared on  PM's website.  Hopefully, Tiana_V will look into it now that you've tagged her.

Need Help? Let's chat.