cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido iPhone not working

margosince81
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I'm trying to get my SIM card to work in my iPhone 6. It's from Fido and I am getting a signal but when it goes to active nothing happens; it says that this Carrier is not accepted or whateverZ
7 REPLIES 7

@margosince81 Check here as well: Get any Roger or Fido iphone unlocked for $13 to work on PM

Also, if you wish to keep your Fido phone number when you join PM you must be sure to keep your account active until the transfer has completed. You will be able to use your Fido SIM card until that is completed.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

TroyDaBes
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You definitely need to unlock your phone first before you can use PM service. There are refutable site which will unlock your phone for cheaper. 

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

Two reputable unlocking services are located at www.cellunlocker.net and www.quickphoneunlock.com.

FYI.

vrance
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @margosince81, you need to get your iphone unlocked first.  You may refer to redflagdeals for some suggested site for unlocking on sale recently for Rogers/Fido phone.  The offcial unlock price from Fido is $50, and you need to be an active customer with Fido.  Hope that your issue will be resolved soon.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You will have to get your phone unlocked first. 

Only Telus and Koodo phones work on Public Mobile without unlocking.  

margosince81
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Negative.

I was undr see the impression that it would work.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hey @margosince81, can you confirm that your iphone 6 is unlocked?

Need Help? Let's chat.