cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family has switched to Public!

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

We have officially as a family switched to Public Mobile from Bell.

So happy! To not be paying for nothing! 

Ported my wife's phone and it was ported in less than 3 mins! 

Great job PM staff for being amazing!

Have a wonderful Easter weekend folks! 

I am also the newest ambassador for Public LOL, telling everyone I know they need to switch NOW!

Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 10.12.40 PM.png

13 REPLIES 13

@Naepalm, I actually read your posts! You had mentioned in one of your other posts that you are a pastor with 9 kids and one more coming. Not only do you have a six-pack, but you are also now working on getting a 12-pack!

Plus, you have said that you have a lot of time on the computer, hence, why the sudden increase in the bravo leaderboard, that I commented in another post. 

Rosguru
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Good job at switching.  I also switched and brought my family with me.  Now that we all have to be frugal seeing we must stay home and isolate due to Covid, I am super happy with PM since we can go down to the lowest plan of $15.00 a month and then switch back up easily if need be.  Also the add on rates are phenomenal if we need a boost for more talk or data.  Thanks to Public Mobile for its great rates!!! 

@mpcdesign wrote:

@Naepalm, hey I hope the family took advantage and refer one another to get the plans started. Not only would you or the referrer get to ave $1 a month, but the new user would get $10 credit for joining Public Mobile. 

So, you could spread the love, and each person except for the last person in the family could save a buck a month. But, the first person who signed up won't get the $10 credit. Unless someone referred you to Public Mobile!

Welcome to the family Naepalm! I noticed that you are hot in the forum and going like gangbusters! I guess being a pastor, and being quiet during these uncertain times, you have more time on your hands. 

Are you not able to offer on-line sermons?

This is actually really funny you say on-line sermons because I am a pastor LOL

Yess I have been promoting this like nobodies business haha 

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@NaepalmHappy Easter and congratulations on the move. Welcome to PM.😁

rhbcc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You've freed yourself from the shackles! Congrats and welcome to PM 🙂

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Naepalm , congrats on a good news story.  Enjoy the savings.  You will definitely not get burned by this move!  😊

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations. Welcome to Public Mobile.

@Dolphin1 wrote:

Congratulations on "removing the chain" lol.  Welcome to Public Mobile.

Mobilicity no longer exists as a brand. Those who followed the story of the new entrant carriers might understand that reference from about 10 years ago about chains and contracts.

@Naepalm, hey I hope the family took advantage and refer one another to get the plans started. Not only would you or the referrer get to ave $1 a month, but the new user would get $10 credit for joining Public Mobile. 

So, you could spread the love, and each person except for the last person in the family could save a buck a month. But, the first person who signed up won't get the $10 credit. Unless someone referred you to Public Mobile!

Welcome to the family Naepalm! I noticed that you are hot in the forum and going like gangbusters! I guess being a pastor, and being quiet during these uncertain times, you have more time on your hands. 

Are you not able to offer on-line sermons?

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Naepalm Congratulations to you and your family! Enjoy the savings!

Dolphin1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations on "removing the chain" lol.  Welcome to Public Mobile.

@iliketotalk wrote:

@Naepalm congrats and welcome to public please do yourself a favour and don't listen to all the doomsday scenarios around here they only happen to a very small percentage(mostly self inflicted) have a great weekend!!

I am very optimistic for the most part. I'll definitely take any comments with a grain of salt 🙂

Thanks for the big welcome! I feel like I have removed a chain from around my neck leaving BELL lol. 

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Naepalm congrats and welcome to public please do yourself a favour and don't listen to all the doomsday scenarios around here they only happen to a very small percentage(mostly self inflicted) have a great weekend!!

Need Help? Let's chat.