Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Where is the Fall Promo ?

10 REPLIES 10

$50 for 5GB LTE on Koodo promo plan

@Wonder_why wrote:

Would like to see 5GB Data LTE 

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It's nice to see that the PM plan prices are more competitive. I don't think the original Fall/FM promotions are coming back. But PM's last promotions were still pretty good. 🙂

@Wonder_why wrote:

All things considered, $180/90days (before rewards) for unlimited provincial talk, unlimited global text and 15GB is quite good, IMHO. For a short while, coinciding somewhat with the above mentioned September Ontario flash promo ($45/4GB), it even came with 3GB bonus data per 90days.

Wonder_why

mtfolks

@kav2001c Great point! Here's hoping as that would make a ton of sense. Hopefully they don't make them targeted promos again.

If Public is smart December promos will be fierce

Once carriers need to unlock all phones coupled with Christmas & Boxing day promos watch out

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Wonder_why, I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see anything this fall.  The fall promo pricing not sure if we will see that again.  Also from all that I have read and the first hand experience of some members and our Oracles with the use of the LTE Light that it is a very capable plan for most users.  Honestly if I wasn't on the Fall Promo I would probably be on a LTE Light plan.  I am not a heavy data user but the amount of data you can get with the bonus data plans I think they are at a very good price point.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Wonder_why if memory serves me, last year's fall promo didn't actually launch until....fairly late in October.  I'm thinking around the 25th or 26th?  And ran for about a month till the end of November(ish)?  I have no idea what, if anything, PM is planning for this fall, but maybe we'll see something if we wait a bit longer?  Honestly, I have no actual idea though.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mtfolks

@Wonder_why There was a recent "Fall Promo" that was supposed to be for Ontario only but worked for most people out of province that offered the same terms as last years deal but for $45 (that INCLUDES autopay rewards) vs last years $40 (BEFORE autopay rewards). It only lasted a few days if I recall correctly.

So the chances we'll see the same promo as last year seem slim. But they have recently rejigged their pricing to make it more competitive again so who knows. Best to check back daily lest you miss any future promos. They don't last long these days.

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Gone forever

Need Help? Let's chat.