cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fall Promo success .... more user for Public Mobile, Telus should increase Public Mobile budget

josephcommerce
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

HI All,

I think with the Fall Promo success and public mobile have added more user, I think it is time that all of us ask Telus (Parent company of Public Mobile) to expand on the budget for public mobile staffing.

If public mobile can get more budget and more staffing than they can resolve our problem quicker.

The quicker they can resolve our problem, it will increase the brand loyalty and increase referal.

If referal increase, meaning more user... more  user mean... bigger market share... (Telus vs Rogers vs Bell) -- cycle....loops continue...

I say, we should all contact Telus (I hope someone from Telus is reading this) and say public mobile is going on the right direction...

If we all stick together, for sure, we will get better service and good deal for the service we paid...

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

bmendes
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'll gladly take a bit of a hit when it comes to customer service, for the prices/value we are getting. If they can add some more staff while still offering these great deals, then im all for it. 

The current community support is 'Customer Service', provided by the community members, and the moderators.  The moderators are the only "staff" regularly in the forums, and they assist in issues that can not be resolved by the discussion and conversations members have.

"staff" is overhead costs, so I wouldn't say there is no overhead.  Whether you're on the phone, sending and email, or PMing with a the moderators are essentially a CSR for Public Mobile.

Each of them is doing everything they can for all of us, and until Telus can provide more for Public Mobile, the back log of issues continue.  The response times seem to be getting better, and I still think we'll be back to normal, under 2 day resolutions.

josephcommerce
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

What I am trying say is, keep it the same but hire more MOD and tech staff to resolve problem quicker.

We are getting good plans because of no over head and no customer service.

Lets keep it that way but have more online help and quicker response time.

Most companies budget statffing level basd on a percentage of the sales.  More sales generally equates to more staff, and doesn't neessarily mean that anything has to be changed.  Now, if we're suggesting that a higher percentage based on those sales is allocated towards Public Mobile staffing, I have mixed feelings toward that.  I am with Public Mobile because I don't want to pay for customer service that I might never use.  If more is budgeted towards stfaffing, the only people who end up paying for it are the customers in the form of higher prices.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@josephcommerce please make a new thread for this in the Public Lab area. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Joelk

@Ceaza514 wrote:

do u guys know how I can post a question

Go to this page

Then click the "New Message" button above all the discussions.

Ceaza514

do u guys know how I can post a question

Need Help? Let's chat.