cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fall 2016 promo not showing

oh-well
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Last week my wife switched over to this 12G 3 month $120 plan from a different provider. I'm trying to switch too but the plan doesn't seem to show up anymore. No more links and also if I try to create the plan 90 day/provincial/12g data it shows as $186. I thought this promo was up to Nov. 20th?

7 REPLIES 7

Lag333
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Happy to help! Great to see someone appreciate others. 

oh-well

Thanks everyone! Great Community. I love how so many responded so quickly. It would have taken longer if I was to make a call to a Call Center.

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It will be available during sign up.

WRXFiles

<deleted>

Thanks - original question answered while I was posting a 'me too' comment!

SnipaJay
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Quote from mod:

Hey everyone,

We have removed the promo plan from the website; however the plan is still available in the activation portal and in Self-Serve.

Since we have temporarily stopped SIM ordering, we wanted to take this down from our website, as those who have not yet ordered a SIM or will not be picking it up at one of our 3 urban locations this Friday or Saturday, will not be able to receive a SIM card in enough time take advantage of the plan.

Full details on pick-up locations that will be held this Friday and Saturday in Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal will be posted tomorrow at 9AM. Thanks for your patience!

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

It's in the Self-Serve, check there, it should be available UP TO the 20th

Need Help? Let's chat.