cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fall 2016 promo not applid

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there. I changed my plan to Fall 2016 promo $120 (3 Mth plan with 12Gb Data) on Nov 18th  2016. However, today my plan just got renewed. It seems like it did not get switched to Fall 2016 promo. It is still with my old plan. Can anyone help with that? 

Thanks.

14 REPLIES 14

LoriI
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes I have send 2 mods email but so far nothing back from them. I still cant believe the phone doesnt work and its been 8 days now and my phone is not working! Do you know of any good mods that will look into this matter for me?

oilblue99
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
@Hypino
Unread status of a private message to a Mod is somewhat deceiving. PM has posted before that Mods have other means of accessing their private messages, and those mechanisms do not mark the message as read...so they may have looked at it.

Do you have service? If so, they may have prioritized some others. If not, be sure to mention that.

In any case, waiting this long is frustrating. I hope it's solved soon for you. And that service levels return to normal.

oilblue99

@LoriI (editted to fix tag)
Have you sent a private message to a Mod? (as outlined earlier in the thread, with the required details) Just making sure as it wasn't clear from your posts in this thread. Mods will not see your post without being tagged, and they'll need info that shouldn't be posted here in public... Good luck.

LoriI

Thanks for the reply. No its been 7 days now and the phone is still not working! Mods if you see this post please IM me as my phone is not working.

hlzhang

I think they shall fix their systems. I have the same problem when I switched plan last time. no incoming or out going for a whole day. Mods fixed it though.

LoriI

So not cool.. I switched my wife's phone and mine over to the fall promotion 12GB for 40/month .. yeah right we didnt get any of that.. instead we recieved my wife's phone not being able to make or receive calls :/.. yeah SO NOT COOL. Awaiting replies from moderators to help my wifes phone to work again! 😞

@Hypino thats not cool 😞 

Hypino

Be prepared to wait awhile. I sent them a private message over a week and a half ago about this and the messages have still not even been read yet.

@CaNuCk07 Thanks

@ShawnC13 Thanks

@9119  Check the below thread, it gives tips on what to provide the moderators to get your issues resolved the quickest.

For private message, when you open the below thread, on the left side hover over the moderators name Mary_m and a box will pop up to let you send a private message.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

@9119 here is a good thread for how to contact the mods

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/All-you-need-to-know-about-our-Communit...

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@CaNuCk07

Where can I send a private message to teh moderators?

Thanks. Smiley Happy

Where can I send a private messaage to teh moderators?

Thanks. 🙂

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@9119  Unfortunately this is a known issue, the mods will correct it for you.  They are swamped right now, and this might not be a top priority for them, but it will get corrected.

Make sure you send a private messaage to teh moderators with your details to get this resolved.

Need Help? Let's chat.