cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Fall 2016 promo not applid

Hi there. I changed my plan to Fall 2016 promo $120 (3 Mth plan with 12Gb Data) on Nov 18th  2016. However, today my plan just got renewed. It seems like it did not get switched to Fall 2016 promo. It is still with my old plan. Can anyone help with that? 

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

Re: Fall 2016 promo not applid

@9119  Check the below thread, it gives tips on what to provide the moderators to get your issues resolved the quickest.

For private message, when you open the below thread, on the left side hover over the moderators name Mary_m and a box will pop up to let you send a private message.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

View solution in original post

All Replies
CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@9119  Unfortunately this is a known issue, the mods will correct it for you.  They are swamped right now, and this might not be a top priority for them, but it will get corrected.

Make sure you send a private messaage to teh moderators with your details to get this resolved.

Where can I send a private messaage to teh moderators?

Thanks. 🙂

@CaNuCk07

Where can I send a private message to teh moderators?

Thanks. Smiley Happy

ShawnC13
Oracle

@9119 here is a good thread for how to contact the mods

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/All-you-need-to-know-about-our-Communit...

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the Chat bubble in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@9119  Check the below thread, it gives tips on what to provide the moderators to get your issues resolved the quickest.

For private message, when you open the below thread, on the left side hover over the moderators name Mary_m and a box will pop up to let you send a private message.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

View solution in original post

@CaNuCk07 Thanks

@ShawnC13 Thanks

Hypino

Be prepared to wait awhile. I sent them a private message over a week and a half ago about this and the messages have still not even been read yet.

@Hypino thats not cool 😞 

LoriI
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So not cool.. I switched my wife's phone and mine over to the fall promotion 12GB for 40/month .. yeah right we didnt get any of that.. instead we recieved my wife's phone not being able to make or receive calls :/.. yeah SO NOT COOL. Awaiting replies from moderators to help my wifes phone to work again! 😞

Need Help? Let's chat.