cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FROM KARENb MISTAKENLY PURCHASED PM VOUCHER

KAREN-b
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR INPUT... WOULD ANYONE BE INTERESTED IN THIS $40 VOUCHER SINCE YOU ARE ALL PM CUSTOMERS AND I AM NOT? WILL CHECK IN LATER LIVE IN SURREY B.C.

5 REPLIES 5

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Martin wrote:
Karen-b,

If you are in a generous mood and can afford it, why not give the voucher to a woman's shelter, where, quite often, not at all cell phones can be used due to unpaid bills?

Since we are in the same Region/City, I sent her PM and offered to buy it for $30 (don't remember the exact amount but I believe it was $30) because I felt bad but she didn't respond, I even gave a phone number to call on. 

Giving it to a woman's shelter is Probably not worth it, it will most likely go wasted. Remember PM is originally only ON & QC based so outside of those two Provinces no one really knows about PM. Even now being its available nationwide no one really knows about it because there is no Retail Presence. 

Also another question why do they have shelter for abused women, why not for men. Why don't they have shelter for abused men. Since woman want equal rights then why not a shelter for abused men.

I remember a story out of Vancouver where a guy wanted to join/become a member in a  Ladies Fitness Gym & they Refused. So he took them to court & obviously won.  I mean it's only fair.  Right?

That's more like it. I'd do the same, That's Excellent Sound Advice

Martin
Legend
Legend
Karen-b,

If you are in a generous mood and can afford it, why not give the voucher to a woman's shelter, where, quite often, not at all cell phones can be used due to unpaid bills?

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Any luck yet?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

A bit off the wall but you could get reasonably full value for the voucher by becoming a PM customer  (takes about 12 weeks) for a month then going back to Wind. It would involve cancelling Wind and restarting and I don't know how aggravating that is; in theory your they should stop billing you the moment you port your phone to PM. PM, on the other hand, being prepaid means your account terminates as soon as you port your phone number back to Wind.

Extremely convoluted and not worth it to me if I could get $35 of my $40 back. I live in Mississauga so, unfortunately, so not in the market for such a deal.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.