cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FOUR days with NO SERVICE and NO RESPONSE from PM

plaidgiraffe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've been suddenly without any cellular service (data, text, calls, voicemail - nothing) since Monday. I've posted in the forum multiple times and private messaged moderators, with not a single response from PM whatsoever. There is no indication as to how long I must wait before getting some technical support. Tomorrow will be five days. It's unacceptable for any cellular phone provider to leave a customer without service for no apparent reason, and not be reachable for technical support.

I am am NOT a happy customer, and am already regretting my recent switch to PM. I expect to be compensated for the time I was without cellular service, as currently I am paying for nothing.

@Shazia_K@Mary_M@Saray_O

9 REPLIES 9

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Tommyd, hehe much needed! I'm going now ! I'll be back on Saturday 🙂

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Tommyd
yes @Shazia_K must be drinking lots if coffee! She is making lots of people happy with getting their service up and running!

jesseberg

I had the same problem, my mistake was a glitch in the application process where I put in an alternate number.  I contacted my old provider Telus and it was sorted in under 2 days

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Its 10:25pm and super @Shazia_K is still working!  

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @plaidgiraffe

I'm sorry to hear about this, 

I see that the port from Koodo has generated an error in your account which has caused the loss of service. 

Please rest assured that I have sent a ticket to our tech team, someone will look into this and quickly fix it. 

Try rebooting your phone within 24 hours, ref #:7331066

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

UDP7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@rkreddyb4u He/she already stated that they did in the post.

ybickerstaff
I am in the same situation only I never finished the application process, so I was shocked when my phone ceased all call/text/data function. So regretting this choice I made to attempt a switch to PM

aneesrn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Try waiting three weeks after submitting a ticket and no response. I am sure they have a boat-load of requests to deal with since the 4gb/month deal they released and all the people that switched over. You need to be patient or pay a higher monthly to another service provider if you care about customer service that much. You get what you pay for.

rkreddyb4u
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Please private message details to mod team @Shazia_K

Need Help? Let's chat.