cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FORGOT PASSWORD - NEED TO UPDATE CREDIT CARD FOR AUTOPAY

pmp02003
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I forgot my password and I have been locked out.

I forgot my security question.

Now I have no cell service.

I just want to make a payment.

Why is the password reset method so complicated and inconvenient?

This is frustrating...

3 REPLIES 3

@pmp02003 

As you wait for moderator help (which may take several hours to respond), if you need service right away, you can consider buying a payment voucher either in store (gas stations, Walmart, Canadian Tire, etc) or online (via recharge.com - service fee applies) and dial 611 on your phone to pay via voucher. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@pmp02003 

You could also make a voucher payment using * 611 as you would not need to know your PIN number to do this.

Public mobile vouchers are available at most mobile shops near you, or where mobile devices or products are sold.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Contact moderators:

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.