cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM to PM port over issues

john-sp-li
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, On June 23, I followed the instructions online for activating the freedom mobile offer. All was smooth, I paid the total $120. However, when I went to My Account, I can only see $25 per 90 days pass charged and $100 in account credit. At this time, I plugged in my sim card my phone recognized Public Mobile, but no call/sms/data. So I tried to change to desired plan once again on My account, however due to only $100 in credit, I was forced to pay $20 once more. This time, the correct plan do shows up on My Account. However it has been 24hours and I have yet been able to receive calls, sms, data. I have check my VPN settings and rebooted my phone. Please help, as I cannot yet use my phone. Also, will I be refunded $20 as I paid that twice.

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@john-sp-li, don't waste time tagging a moderator here.  Just private message them as already suggested.  Even if they are made aware of this thread, they will still ask you to use private messaging.

john-sp-li
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Shazia_K, @Mary_M, and @Simon_O @MarieHelen_L

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

hi, you need to message a mod with your account details email phone and sim number.

folow this link to contacrt mods

Need Help? Let's chat.