cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FLASH SALE, I didn’t receive my credit! My phones are disconnected!

SpeedyBikeGirl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I signed up for 2 phones for the free sim card and free month of service on the $40 plan and the $10 plan during the Flash Sale on Sept 30th at London’s drugs in Vancouver paid $70 and now both my phones are NOT WORKING?!? 
I signed up because of the free month sale!!

I cant send a private message to the moderator here🙄 and London Drugs doesn’t know what to do, so what do I do?
Any ideas on how to get a hold of someone that takes care of customer service?

13 REPLIES 13

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@SpeedyBikeGirl, was this the sale you signed up for?  According to the details, the sale was from October 27 to 28.  It was clearly indicated that it was the next 30 days that was free, not the first 30 days. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-From-October-27-to-28-Get-a-...

@SpeedyBikeGirl wrote:

Thanks very much for your reply and sending the direct link to the private message option. It worked! I’ve just sent a message, let’s see how long it takes for them to get back to me.

I NEED my phones to be working, and hope that this is not some kind of scam! 

Definitely was false advertising! There was no first month free! 😤

It is not a scam, it says 30 day plan amount will be credited to your account (in the small print of course) and don't worry, they are pretty good here about setting things straight. But it could take a few days for them to get back to you, they are really busy. Suggest getting your phones working in the meantime.

@SpeedyBikeGirl, we can help you if you post the information we're asking you for.  We can't fix account issues, but we can assist you in understanding what the issue is so you can provide all information to the Moderators.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@SpeedyBikeGirl

Moderator wait time is 48 - 72 hours.

Be patience.

SpeedyBikeGirl

@krazykiwi Thanks very much for your reply and sending the direct link to the private message option. It worked! I’ve just sent a message, let’s see how long it takes for them to get back to me.

I NEED my phones to be working, and hope that this is not some kind of scam! 

Definitely was false advertising! There was no first month free! 😤

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@SpeedyBikeGirl wrote:

Yes, I get service and the phones and they were working through October, (I wouldn’t have waited an entire month I’d my phones were disconnected that long!😉

Yes, I was told that I would receive credit for the second month. 

It was “false advertising” and NOT the first month for free, that I would have to pay for the first month and my account would be credited for both phones during the second month 

You should have received credit for the second month plan cost for both of your account within 72 hours after your activation on Sept 30.  Your renewal date was yesterday, Oct 30.  Check your credit card online.  Is there any charge pending?

@SpeedyBikeGirl wrote:

Yes, I get service and the phones and they were working through October, (I wouldn’t have waited an entire month I’d my phones were disconnected that long!😉

It was “false advertising” and NOT the first month for free, that I would have to pay for the first month and my account would be credited for both phones during the second month 

It is recommended to set up autopay, preferably different CC cards for each account if possible. If you are not going to use autopay then you will need to make a deposit of funds into your accounts for the cost of renewal. As I mentioned, it is best to get your accounts active again and then request a credit for the free 30 day plan cost for each account.

@SpeedyBikeGirl wrote:

So you have not received your credit. What does your payment history show? Can you post a screenshot?

SpeedyBikeGirl

Jarvar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcome to Public Mobile @SpeedyBikeGirl

So did you get service and the phones were working through October, but it's not working anymore?

Did you get your first month free or you were supposed to get credits for the second month?

The more information you provide the better the community can help you.

I am sorry to hear about your trying circumstances.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@SpeedyBikeGirl Did you set up autopay or add funds to your self serve account. Get your phones working first then lets look at the free 30 days you are owed.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Did you create a self-serve account for your plans?  If yes, please post screenshots of your plan and payment info for us to help.  Hide any personal information.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@SpeedyBikeGirl wrote:
I signed up for 2 phones for the free sim card and free month of service on the $40 plan and the $10 plan during the Flash Sale on Sept 30th at London’s drugs in Vancouver paid $70 and now both my phones are NOT WORKING?!? 
I signed up because of the free month sale!!

I cant send a private message to the moderator here🙄 and London Drugs doesn’t know what to do, so what do I do?
Any ideas on how to get a hold of someone that takes care of customer service?

To get help with your account, activation, or service? Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get help with your account.They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue; "https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder..."
Click here to send them a private message. 'https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  
In your message please include: PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue.

Don't know your pin?Provide any 3 of the following: Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date amount.

How long until they reply?  Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time]. Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received.

Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.

There is no need to send multiple messages.Some good posts/reads: Search PM GUIDE to find some great posts and answers to many common questions.

Need Help? Let's chat.