cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Erroneous message when sending texts: Sorry, your current plan does not include text messaging....

mvboecking
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yesterday my texts weren't being sent until autopay went through. Now I can't place calls (maybe I can't receive them either).  Did something with the Loyalty points changes break something??

In My Account, I can see the following message:
"Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service."
My Account Status is currrently "Plan Expired" but this should not be the case, unless this is what always happens during autopay.

4 REPLIES 4

@mvboecking So your texts are now working?  If that's the case, your account isn't suspended.  The outage that people were talking about earlier in the week reportedly only affected outgoing calls.  Are you on a province-wide calling plan?

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@austinhuang wrote:

@mvboecking wrote:

Yesterday my texts weren't being sent until autopay went through. Now I can't place calls (maybe I can't receive them either).  Did something with the Loyalty points changes break something??

"Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service."
My Account Status is currrently "Plan Expired" but this should not be the case, unless this is what always happens during autopay.

Apparently this seems to be a widespread problem right now. Ask a moderator (Can take up to 48 hrs, 1 message at a time), try claim your phone as lost then found, or resubscribe to your plan if you were a legacy customer.

Please send a message to the @CS_Agent by clicking on the following link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Note: It appears that this problem is being reported by many customers so it might take longer than usual for a moderator to get back to you. Please be patient

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@mvboecking  a écrit :

You need to reach the moderator..here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 something with the customers legacy seems to be not ok today...waiting time is few hours to 2 days..

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@mvboecking wrote:

Apparently this seems to be a widespread problem right now. Ask a moderator (Can take up to 48 hrs, 1 message at a time), try claim your phone as lost then found, or resubscribe to your plan if you were a legacy customer.

Need Help? Let's chat.