cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earning Badges

STUCCOPRO
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Exaclty how many questions or replys do I  need to earn each badge? The chatbot isn't much help on that topic. 

4 REPLIES 4

@Bettycaligiuri wrote:

Some badges are straightforward, like the ones for "first bravo given", "first bravo received", "5 bravos received", "25 bravos given", first reply", etc. 

Unfortunately, the bigger badges like "top 50%", "top 25%" etc., seem to be less predictable. It seems to be based on overall activity and contribution within the community as well as the length of time maintaining this level of contribution. I have not come across any specific formula. 

Top % badges are based on monthly activity.

Bettycaligiuri
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Some badges are straightforward, like the ones for "first bravo given", "first bravo received", "5 bravos received", "25 bravos given", first reply", etc. 

Unfortunately, the bigger badges like "top 50%", "top 25%" etc., seem to be less predictable. It seems to be based on overall activity and contribution within the community as well as the length of time maintaining this level of contribution. I have not come across any specific formula. 

@STUCCOPRO wrote:

Exaclty how many questions or replys do I  need to earn each badge? The chatbot isn't much help on that topic. 

Badges are really just for show, but there are badges for such milestones as 25 replies, 5 topics started, 25 bravos given, etc.

Need Help? Let's chat.