cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR when dialing out?

Livvybabyxo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

In the last 2 weeks, I have only been able to recieve incoming calls as most of the day my phone gives me an error message 2um1 all circuits are currently busy. 

Please let me know if you have a solution. 

5 REPLIES 5

coleeeeee17

I find the signal strength varying a lot sitting still. Could be my phone wearing out, anyways lots of calls are like lots of cars on the highway. Temporary traffic jam.

Livvybabyxo

In the evening I have had better luck than during the mornings and afternoons. Though through luck sometimes I am able to get through. Thank you for your fast reply. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Livvybabyxo  the message is displayed when the circuits are overloaded. The only solutions seems to be to hang up and try your call again. You can also try restarting your phone,  turn it off,  wait for 30 seconds and restart it. 

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It could be because they actually are busy. With this pandemic going on the circuits are overloading. This is a Telus problem. i heard other people are having this problem on the forum and even other people from different carriers. Its not PM themselves. So i guess you just have to wait it out. I hope we can get through this pandemic soon.

Stay safe 🙂 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Livvybabyxo wrote:

In the last 2 weeks, I have only been able to recieve incoming calls as most of the day my phone gives me an error message 2 um1 all circuits are currently busy. 

Please let me know if you have a solution. 

I know the lines have been busy, but have you been able to call out to any numbers?

“Given the unprecedented volume of mass-calling events and new 1-800 numbers being set up through government agencies to help Canadians through the crisis, there are some challenges with voice calling between different networks and providers,” said a Telus spokesperson, Liz Suave.

Article content continued

“We can accept nearly every call, but are seeing congestion between providers, and we are working with all network providers to increase the capacity of the interconnection facilities to easily manage the new normal of voice calling.”

Telus also operates budget brand Koodo wireless.

Rogers Communications, which also operates Fido, said in a statement it, too, has had problems.

“With more people working from home this week, we’re seeing an increase in our wireless voice services traffic during the day and are working with other carriers to minimize any intermittent issues,” the company said in a statement.

Need Help? Let's chat.