cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropping calls

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I’m dropping calls here and there any suggestions for example turning off LTE?  My reception is almost full 

3 REPLIES 3

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Others have complained of dropped calls. Maybe you should create a ticket and have the moderators look into your service. They have told other people that they have made adjustments to help.

Explain your issue to SIMON, the ? comment box in the bottom right.
SIMON

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand you better. Answer his questions until you get to here:Create a support ticket

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will take over your case and respond to your concern within 48 hours. May take longer, but the promise of the new Ticketing System was that it will reduce these wait times.
About @Moderator_Team

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@111111You might want to describe the circumstances of your drop calls, are you in a concrete / basement building? Check the cell phone tower maps are you near a cell phone tower? What is your phone's model number, verify it matches as many Telus / Bell bands as possible etc.

@111111 wrote:

I’m dropping calls here and there any suggestions for example turning off LTE?  My reception is almost full 

Changing the LTE setting probably will not make any difference.  LTE is not used for phone calls at Public Mobile, and the phone must have already switched to the HSPA network to be able to make or received any phone calls.

I've moved this message thread from The Lounge to a suitable message category.

Need Help? Let's chat.