cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropped Calls after changing plans

Azhanif
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi 

I notice an unusual pattern of dropped calls and signal fluctuations after changing my plan. In fact prior to my changing the plan ($ 40 /month 1GB Data / Canada Wide) I had nearly a full signal bar on my phone at my residence in Pickering ON, however, after changing plan on 3 November ($12 /90 day 12 GB Data /Province wide) I notice only a single signal bar if at all. At times there is no signal coverage which results in my calls being diverted to voice mail.
I have been using the same phone instrument prior and after changing plans, hence it cannot be a fault with my phone.
This is in fact the first tie I am addressing a complaint regarding the service rendered by PM. I am sure this issue can be resolved and my confidence in PM retained.

Thank you,

4 REPLIES 4

Azhanif

Hi,

Its since Nov 3, the day I changed my plan. So experiencing the issue for the past 3 days. Maybe it is a Tower Maintainence issue. Hope I will have the previous level of service earliest

Oh ok I thought you had meant providers but see you have been here awhile.  that is very weird that reception has changed just because you have changed plans.  How long have you been experiencing this?  Could it be a down tower or maintenance on it or has this been going on for an extended period of time?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Azhanif

Hey thanks for providing me the link to Canada Cell Towers. I have been with PM prior to Telus merger and continued after Telus take over. However, I never experienced dropped calls and low signal strength from my present location in Pickering ON as I presently experience after change of plan. I have not changed my phone instrument either. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Check this site and find your area to see what twoers are in your area. Canada Cell Towers  Here you can check out what your old Provider had compared to the Telus, unless your old provider was Telus or Kodoo then it should be the same

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.