cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does such a thing as customer service exists at Public Mobile?

annecg13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan ended in January 2015, when we had to "switch over" I was told I would receive one free month service. Since then I have received several text messages telling me my service has been extended for 30 days. I have copies of 2 of those messages on my phone which should give me service until at LEAST April 2015 and probably even more. Now I am told my plan ends March 06 2015. Who do I complain to there doesn't seem to be any REAL people to contact?  Anybody have similar problems?

4 REPLIES 4

Martin
Legend
Legend
annecg13,

You're welcome!

annecg13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you, 

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
^Exactly

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

When I make a payment to continue my service, I always receive a text message that my service will continue for another 30 days. I suspect that that is what the text messages meant when you received them, namely, PM was confirming payment for another 30 days. The texts did not mean that you were receiving free service month after month.

As far as calling PM, if you are on a grandfathered plan, call *611 from your cellphone or 1-855-4PUBLIC from any telephone. Customer service hours are Monday to Friday, 9 am to 9 pm EST. On Saturday and Sunday, they are 9 am to 7 pm EST.

If you are not grandfathered (purchased a new plan on or after January 27, 2015), you are not entitled to phone support. You must contact PM by web mail. Go to the homepage and click on Contact Us in the lower left column. Email Away will appear on a new page that opens. Click that, and another page will open with a radio button web form and hyperlink next to it.
Click the one more appropriate to your situation.

Good luck!
Need Help? Let's chat.