cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does my promotion code still apply after I upgrade my plan?

nikkiay
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I joined PM and got the 10$ off each month for 8 cycles beginning this year for the $40 plan. It is currently sitting at 5/8 cycle. I want to upgrade to the $50 plan now. Will I lose my discount? Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

That has seemed crazy to me as well right from when they started these promotions but it was clarified that any change eliminates the credits. I guess its a computer thing. Limiting the ability to move up is just crazy. Moderators apparently do have some discretion though so asking them is the route to go. (Sorry, didn’t notice this was almost 10 days old)

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nikkiay wrote:

I joined PM and got the 10$ off each month for 8 cycles beginning this year for the $40 plan. It is currently sitting at 5/8 cycle. I want to upgrade to the $50 plan now. Will I lose my discount? Thanks!

It doesn't make sense when they say:

"If you switch your rate plan, ...., you will no longer be eligible for this promotion."

when going up in plan cost.

There was a prior promo where this was permitted by asking for it even with the wording. But even that had conflicting outcomes for some. So your mileage may vary.

shaker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The Moderator Team can help you retain the discount, if you get their pre-approval.

Contact them below , and get their okay, before you upgrade!

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Regards.

Need Help? Let's chat.