cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Do you guys in the community of public mobileu do not receive all text m

@Lowufo  & @AE_Collector , I suspect the OP is having issues with receiving texts, and is asking if it's a common issue on PM.... at least I THINK that's what @moonriver420  has started this thread about??? 🤔 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Do you guys in the community of public mobileu do not receive all text m

That was my guess too.

 

Texts can be delayed, have occasionally seen where they seem to have gone into storage before being delivered.... like the Post Office!

 

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: Do you guys in the community of public mobileu do not receive all text m


@CannonFodder wrote:

@Lowufo  & @AE_Collector , I suspect the OP is having issues with receiving texts, and is asking if it's a common issue on PM.... at least I THINK that's what @moonriver420  has started this thread about??? 🤔 



@moonriver420 did you recently travel to the USA and use the US Roaming 10-day Texting add-on?


>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Do you guys in the community of public mobileu do not receive all text m

I've never had a problem receiving texts. 

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: Do you guys in the community of public mobileu do not receive all text m


@srlawren wrote:

@CannonFodder wrote:

@Lowufo  & @AE_Collector , I suspect the OP is having issues with receiving texts, and is asking if it's a common issue on PM.... at least I THINK that's what @moonriver420  has started this thread about??? 🤔 



@moonriver420 did you recently travel to the USA and use the US Roaming 10-day Texting add-on?


@moonriver420 never heard any more from you.  Are you still having issues?


>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Do you guys in the community of public mobileu do not receive all text m

Its 420 on moonriver.....i think the issue has been solved or the OP doesn't care anymore....