cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappointed. No Customer Service at all.

khaleddahdouh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

To all of those whom are thinking to switch, keep in mind that that it is almost impossible to have a reply from customer service. I have PMed 2 mods 4 days and 2 days ago with an "URGENT!!" subject line and never heard back, so really don't expect to receive any support at all really. You might want to think twice before you switch. But truth to be told, coverage is great and LTE speeds are amazing, I am probably not going to switch out for a little longer until I hear feedback about WIND's (Freedom) new 'traffic free' LTE network for the same price and more data, because tbh WIND had an amazing support when I was with them which I totally don't get over here. Just my 2 cents.

8 REPLIES 8

rashmo

In a normal circumstances I would agree sending a message to multiple mods may be excessive.

In this situation I believe people are just trying to get a response or an acknowledgement from the mods or from Public Mobile. Following the process and waiting a week + is not fair for the cusotmer either. Especially when people have been billed for services that are not functioning and in some cases paying for 2 providers.

someone above said that they sent 4 sepeate messages to the MODs

rashmo

Spam? What would you classify as spam?

you should spam PMs to the MODS, not only does it increase the wait time for you, but it increases it for others as well

mebwp2

same boat.

Totally agree with Rashmo.

rashmo

I agree, I have been waiting 9 days and reach out multiple different methods with absolutely no response. This includes submitting Help tickets which generates an auto-reply indicating a response within 48 is expected.

I can appreciate the unexpected influx of support issues Public Mobile is facing due a great promo ending. However Public Mobile does need to take responsibility and shoulder the blame on the result and how its is still being handled over a week later. When I say public mobile I am referring to the management team not the moderators who have been shouldering the burden.

Self-service does NOT mean NO customer service. Public mobile is a subsidiary of Telus one of the largest telecom service providers in Canada. There is no excuse for the public mobile team not to be taping into the wealth of resources at Telus's to assist with backend issues.

In the times of customer service I can say this has been been one of my worth experiences dealing with support. Very close to 2 weeks and no way of effectively trying to engage assistance.

eazybelle
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I heard PM's support is good. Unfortunately with the promo, they are understaffed and have been overloaded. So response times are slow... really slow. I understand the disappointment. I'm sure when they catch up, support quality will be back to normal. Hopefully they learn from this promo.

norges25

I have been waiting for support for 8 days (unable to port my old phone number). I sent private messages to the moderators (4 of them) and I also sent a support request email (got my support number) and nothing. After PM takes your money they don't care any more. Right now I'm still paying to my old phone carrier and I already payed to PM, so this month's phone bill will be duplicated thanks to PM terrible customer service.

Need Help? Let's chat.