cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappearing posts

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

[New thread and topic created ....... Luddite]

@Anonymous another one of my post has dissapeared? it even shows that you made a comment to me byt that us gone as well. 

I told the OP about the special promo box etc....

@Luddite  do you know why my posts are disappearing? Do oracles have the ability to delete posts? And would someone be deleting mine? 

Im asking because it has now happened at least 5x 

Screenshot_20200620_133558_com.brave.browser.jpg

17 REPLIES 17

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/poof-the-magic-dragon-disappearing-post-b...

@Naepalm 

Thank you fo the solution......additional background information can be found at the above link.

@Anonymous

haha maybe you should post them then would be funny to see them come to the top of the board! 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

@Naepalm  @Anonymous @Luddite 

Welcome to the exclusive quarantine club. Your membership dues are due by the end of the month.

I ain't payin' nuttin' for something sitting there for two years. 🙂 I thought about putting them back in place and then thought ah ferggedaboudit.

I was new and it was the same old hey I missed these promos I want to use one of these promos waah. A mod at the time did give me a little something so that was nice.

I still think there should be a 30 day price protection. Oh well.

@Naepalm  @Anonymous @Luddite 

Welcome to the exclusive quarantine club. Your membership dues are due by the end of the month.

@Anonymous wrote:

I have two from back when I first started. And then the great Mary_M happened...and then she left. Her and Shazia. Sigh.

It's more than just Mary and Shazia. The entire team was replaced. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have two from back when I first started. And then the great Mary_M happened...and then she left. Her and Shazia. Sigh.

@Luddite me too LOL apparently they think I am a bot... lol

@darlicious wrote:

If there's none in there then it means you're bug free....as in the spam filter has never sentvany of your posts to quarantine. Do you remember any of your posts disappearing?

Guess I've been bad - 13 in my quarantined list. 🙈

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@darlicious wow, so many of my posts are in there. I thought I was having a stroke when replying to the exact same post. lol 

Thank you so much for your work on this! and @oglat 

@gblackma 

I believe at last count I had 27 in there....but only one since january.

@darlicious   I had a thread disappear but it was restored by @Luddite . Guess I'm lucky. I had some pists disappear while typing them . But I either reloaded the saved version, or retyped and posted.

If there's none in there then it means you're bug free....as in the spam filter has never sentvany of your posts to quarantine. Do you remember any of your posts disappearing?

@darlicious when I click on your link it goes to a page but there aren't any threads/ posts there. Is it supposed to be like that?  Does anyone see any? Thanks.

@darlicious wrote:

@Naepalm 

Ok here goes nothing...this link always gives me trouble.....here

Let's see if it worked and you can thank @oglat  for supplying it to me! And apparently they fixed the fix that Mary could do so there is no longer a fix available.

@darlicious Very cool; works for me. 👍

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Naepalm 

Ok here goes nothing...this link always gives me trouble.....here

Let's see if it worked and you can thank @oglat  for supplying it to me! And apparently they fixed the fix that Mary could do so there is no longer a fix available.

@Naepalm 

Give me a moment and I'll give you the link to your "unmoderated posts" or the quarantine for those who have caught the **poof** the magic dragon disappearing post bug. You can also put that in the search bar and the link is also in that thread. Welcome to the exclusive quarantine club! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Naepalm wrote:

@Anonymous another one of my post has dissapeared? it even shows that you made a comment to me byt that us gone as well. 

I told the OP about the special promo box etc....

@Luddite  do you know why my posts are disappearing? Do oracles have the ability to delete posts? And would someone be deleting mine? 

Im asking because it has now happened at least 5x 

@Naepalm 

I had tagged you looking for an image of the countdown promo stuff. Then I found an image in darlicious's collection and linked to that and removed the tag to you.

Sorry.

Disappearing posts are a system thing where it seems to think you might be spamming the site. I had the same thing early on in my "career" here and the great Mary_M applied a fix. She's no longer a moderator and somehow her knowledge didn't transfer onwards as it seems no one knows how to do what she did to fix the problem.

The theory is doing rapid edits of a post triggers it.

Oracles and moderators can do things to posts. There's a link to these archived/moderation posts somewhere around here.

Need Help? Let's chat.