cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabled account

urlikewoah
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I can't login my account. Please help me enable it again. 

11 REPLIES 11

@urlikewoah wrote:

Would I be able to use my old sim card? I'm trying to setup my account but it won't let me set up with my sim card.

Sorry, but no.  A new sim card is required.  You would also need to use a different e-mail address than last time. You will be treated as a brand new customer when it comes to loyalty rewards.  The old Public Mobile account is gone (cancelled permanently) if you did port the phone number to Telus before.

urlikewoah

Yes I am logging in with the correct information and it seems saying I'm disabled whether I login or click forget my password. 

urlikewoah

Would I be able to use my old sim card? I'm trying to setup my account but it won't let me set up with my sim card.

@urlikewoah wrote:

It is definitely disabled due to not being active for two months since I can't reset my password either. 

I am looking to reactivate my phone plan and have messaged the mods. Thank you!

@urlikewoah  Your account does not get disabled it gets suspended so you should still be able to login with your email that was used during activation. Are you sure you are using the correct email?

@urlikewoah wrote:

Yes I recently switched to Telus around 60 days ago and want to switch back. 

Not sure what to do now since I can't create an account either with my current phone number... 

Did you port/transfer the Public Mobile phone number to Telus?  If you did, you can't resume your Public Mobile account. You would need to open a new one.

urlikewoah

Yes I recently switched to Telus around 60 days ago and want to switch back. 

Not sure what to do now since I can't create an account either with my current phone number... 

@urlikewoah wrote:

It is definitely disabled due to not being active for two months since I can't reset my password either. 

If you haven't had an active plan for 90 days, you will not be able to reactive your account or access it again.  When is the last time you had an active service/plan at Public Mobile?

urlikewoah

@urlikewoah wrote:

Hi,

I can't login my account. Please help me enable it again. 

If you tried to enter your password a few too many times unsucessfully, you will need to wait an hour before trying again (if you are sure that the e-mail adderess and password are correct).

If you are not certain of your self-serve password, try the forgot password link on that page. It will ask for your e-mail address and the answer to your account security question.

If you still aren't able to get in you'll need to send a private message to Moderator_Team. That can be done through this link:   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@urlikewoah , is it a forgotten password that is affecting account access?  The easiest way to restore access is to get moderator team assistance.  However, this route can take some time.   The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

JaimeLaPizza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@urlikewoah , could you please provide a little bit more details, what happeens when you try to log into your account ?

Need Help? Let's chat.