cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

bryann112
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed my plan but the data from old planwas added to new plan as used data it was used in old pkan so now im told im at 95%i want this fixwd

8 REPLIES 8

@bryann112 wrote:

I started a new plan which i started it right away im not sure of the date but from the end of my old plan to the start of my new plan the data was never reset to 0 now im shout out of my plan this needs to ve fixed you cant go from one plan to a new one and not reset it im paying twice for data 

So, you think you click on Change plan now, and data never reset to zero?

first of all , can you go back to the Payment history and confirm if PM takes the new plan  money on the date you click "Change Plan Now"?   If they did not take money from you that day, then the request was not put in successfully and that would explain.

If the payment confirmed PM took the new plan money on that day, then can you confirm your My Account Overview tab is showing the new plan you picked?  On the same page, is there a line showing how much data you are eligible and how much you used?  if there is no such line , the the data limit for the current cycle is all used up. 

Also, head to the Usage History page, pick the date from the day of the plan change to today, sort the Call Type and focus on the Web traffic.  Add the Data usage and see how much you used since the plan change, that would confirm if you really used up the new data since the plan change.  If not, you have all the proof to work with PM CS Agent to get this resolved.

E-MyAcc-DataUsage.png

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@bryann112 wrote:

I changed my plan but the data from old planwas added to new plan as used data it was used in old pkan so now im told im at 95%i want this fixwd

@bryann112  ah, two threads merged...okay. Maybe something else is happening here.

When you changed your plan did you choose "Change on next renewal" or "Change Plan Now".  You would need to choose "Change Plan Now", but would first need to ensure you had topped up your account to the increased plan amount first, then make the change.

NOTE when you choose "Change Plan Now" option there is no prorating the amount from your previous cycle; that is considered lost $$.

@bryann112 wrote:

I started a new plan which i started it right away im not sure of the date but from the end of my old plan to the start of my new plan the data was never reset to 0 now im shout out of my plan this needs to ve fixed you cant go from one plan to a new one and not reset it im paying twice for data 

@bryann112 

Plans here are 30 days not monthly. 

Check your payment history on your self serve to see when your plan renewed.

IF you have not registered for a Self Serve account, you can do that here:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Note, addons do not renew, but your plan data does renew/replenish upon each cycle.

I have heard of very few occasions where the data has not replenished upon renewal.

If this is what happened in your case, the only way to inquire/fix this is through CSA.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

bryann112

@bryann112   what is the issue?

you had a post yesterday about you changed plan but data allowance from old plan was added instead.  It sounds to me that your change plan request didn't go through.    Are you still having the issue?   

Did you open a ticket with Customer Service Agent and explain?  usually within the first couple days of a cycle and if you can explain to them that you did request plan change but didn't go through, they might manually change the new plan for you.  But to do so, you might want to manually top up the amount difference first (make sure the fund is loaded and appear as Available Fund)

Let us know if you have other issues, we definitely need more information.

@bryann112...more info please. What kinda problem you having with your data ? You run outta data ? Log into your Account / My Data and Add-ons to see how much data you have remaining. If you see no mention of data...you've run out until next renewal.

bryann112

Why was my used data added to my new plan so how it telling me im over y data

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@bryann112 can you give us a bit more information.

When did you change your plan?  When changing plan, you have an option to Change Now or Change at the next cycle, do you remember which one you picked?  that would affect how much data you have ..

did you got a text from PM about the 95% used?

if you logon to My Account (Self-Serve) , does it show your new plan or old plan as the current plan?

Need Help? Let's chat.