When my regular data runs out will:

5GB one-time data bonus
3458.593  /  5120 MB

start?

Thank you,

xxxxx xxxxx

xxx-xxx-xxxx

yyyyy@yyyyyy.com

Edit:  Personal information redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the public forum.  

6 REPLIES 6

@murmur 

Are you saying that it was working but isn't now? Did you set your data limiter on your phone to stop your data at your plan limit ? So it doesn't  use your add on til you reset it?

murmur
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good morning.

• I had previously asked if my bonus data would activate when my monthly data was used up.
  • It did not work.
  • Please resolve or I will cancel my service.
  • Thank you.
  • I cannot receive your reply.

•  
  •  

@murmur 

You have already used about two thirds of your 5gb of bonus data. Meaning on average you have been exceeding your plan data by about 500mb per 30 days (assuming you got it around the beginning of the year).You will probably fully consume the 5GB in the next 3 months or so.....

You may want to consider scheduling a change plan on next renewal to a larger data plan or you may be on an older version of one of the two newly updated plans. The $35 plan had its data increased to 2.5gb (3gb w/autopay) and the $50 had its data increased to 10gb (10.5gb w/autopay).

murmur
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

edited by computergeek541: information removed

Anonymous
Not applicable

@will13am : Mayhaps the name as well?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@murmur , when the included data in your plan is used up, the bonus data that you are referring to will automatically start.  In fact, some of that 5GB of bonus data has been used up already.  

Need Help? Let's chat.