cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

zoomiejoe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have extra data 1G and a 2G gifts from public mobile, how does one access to use this data.

5 REPLIES 5

@zoomiejoe   you are only 2 days away from a new cycle. 

You can change plan and click Change Immediately, but you need to pick a plan different from your current one.

you can open a ticket with mod to renew your current plan early, it might take couple hours or could be done early tomorrow.

of course, just 2 more days before renewal, you can choose to use Wifi only  🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@zoomiejoe : The gifts are long gone. You need to pick them up when offered. You could buy data add-ons to hold you over until your renewal. Or change plans. Or ask the moderators to renew early.

zoomiejoe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Have not got the gifts yet and have been without data for 2 day and will be getting new month on the 15 Jul 21, thanks 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@zoomiejoe wrote:

I have extra data 1G and a 2G gifts from public mobile, how does one access to use this data.

@zoomiejoe    You will get to use the gifted data once you've depleted your plan data before your renewal cycle and any remaining data from that will carry forward once your plan renews again.  It's non expiring until you've used it all up which is the best part about gifted or purchased domestic add-ons. 😊

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@zoomiejoe wrote:

Hello @zoomiejoe 

When your plan data runs out, the extra/addon data should then kick in.

Are you out of plan data? You can check your balance on your Overview in you Self Serve account.

Need Help? Let's chat.