cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data working but no text or calls

lightotastics1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I added funds to my account but I only got data . I can't send or receive texts or calls 

I turned my phone off nothing my account is active what do I do 

11 REPLIES 11

@lightotastics1 wrote:

The reason I added funds is I ran out at the end of month and didn't have money on account so I had to buy voucher then activate it. Ever since that I only had data but no calling or texting. It did the same thing 2 months ago 

Contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

lightotastics1

The reason I added funds is I ran out at the end of month and didn't have money on account so I had to buy voucher then activate it. Ever since that I only had data but no calling or texting. It did the same thing 2 months ago 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@lightotastics1 wrote:

I got 25$ plan with unlimited texting and unlimited area calling with 200 mb data

The reason you added fund yesterday because you ran out of data.  You use the fund to purchase data add-on.  Now your data is working and no calls and no texts.

Your account may not be provisioned correctly.  Adding $1 to your account may trigger PM server to provision your account again.

lightotastics1

I got 25$ plan with unlimited texting and unlimited area calling with 200 mb data

popping

@lightotastics1 wrote:

I can't send or receive phone calls or texts

Do you have a $10 or $15 plan with limited call minutes?

lightotastics1

I can't send or receive phone calls or texts

popping

@lightotastics1 wrote:

Yes I tried and it goes through still 

Update I added funds last night 

What is your reason to add fund yesterday?

popping

@lightotastics1 wrote:

What do you mean?

Can you call out or send text?

lightotastics1

Update I added funds last night 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@lightotastics1  Dial 611 is your account active or suspended?

popping

@lightotastics1 wrote:

I added funds to my account but I only got data . I can't send or receive texts or calls 

I turned my phone off nothing my account is active what do I do 

Did you add fund to your account because you account was expired or suspended?

If yes, after add fund, you need to click the reactivate current plan link to get your phone working.

Which plan do you have?

Update:

If you just port your number to PM, it will take a couple of hours before you can get incoming calls and texts.

Need Help? Let's chat.