cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage

quball
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I received a “you’ve used 75% of your data” and after reviewing my history, have only used 25%. Should I be contacting a moderator?

8 REPLIES 8

Dblej420
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello. I have checked it and it shows blank. Doesn’t tell me. The only thing that shows up is the data usage in my history. Thanks for the response 😁

Dblej420

I don’t have any add-ons and used my usage history for the last 30 days. If you press on the data usage tab it show you the data used and when. I calculated it up and haven’t used a gig yet but I have no left. 

@Dblej420...

log into your account / My Plan and Add-ons and it'll show you the actual data balance as well as what your data plan consists of.

🎩

Dblej420

Hello I also received a few warnings of my data usage. I’ve paid for 8.5 gigs per 30 days and my data usage says I’ve only used 943.461 megabytes. Where is my remaining data? If 1 gig is 1000 megabytes then why am I paying for 7 gigs that I don’t get to use?

@quball  these forums accept smiley faces. ☺️😁😆😂🤣😃😉😋

quball
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you (insert smiley face here)

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@quball wrote:

I received a “you’ve used 75% of your data” and after reviewing my history, have only used 25%. Should I be contacting a moderator?

No need to. Just go by what is in your self service account. Erroneous text.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

No. Sometimes PM sends in error. Log into your account check my data and add-ons section. That's the data usage you should be going by.

Need Help? Let's chat.