cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage error

Babaoba
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone,

I am 5GB/month, My phone shows that I've used 3.10GB but I got text notification from public mobile that I used 100% data. Community please what can I do? I never finish my date before.

8 REPLIES 8

Babaoba

Oh you're genius. Thanks very much

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Babaoba 

Click purchase add-on then buy the data.

Screenshot_20201006_163541.jpg

@Babaoba wrote:

It's shown on my account that I've $15 but how will I convert it into data please?

Now go into Plan and Add-Ons and make the purchase of your data.

Here is a HDI:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974

Babaoba

It's shown on my account that I've $15 but how will I convert it into data please?

@Babaoba wrote:

Hi, I added $15 more of data to my phone. But it hasn't been applied. My phone won't connect to Internet, I need help please. Thank you

If you didn't already have $15 in your account, going through the add purchase procedure only adds a $15 top up to your account. Check if that amount is now in your account, and if it is, prcoeed to go through the add-on purchase steps again.

Babaoba

Hi, I added $15 more of data to my phone. But it hasn't been applied. My phone won't connect to Internet, I need help please. Thank you

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Babaoba wrote:

Hi everyone,

I am 5GB/month, My phone shows that I've used 3.10GB but I got text notification from public mobile that I used 100% data. Community please what can I do? I never finish my date before.

What does your data line say under My Data & Add-ons on your overview page?

Your phone needs to be sync-ed with the 30 day term of the plan.

@Babaoba Your options are to purchase a data add-on (1GB is $15) or you could ask that your plan be renewed early.

As for the counter inside your account, do you know if that reset properly for your last renewal?

Need Help? Let's chat.